Pep2Dia®, a natural product from the French dairy sector
Made from French milk, Pep2Dia® is at the cutting edge of innovation.
It is thanks to the expertise and knowledge pooled during close collaboration between La Rochelle University, CNRS’s LIENSs laboratory and Ingredia, a company specialising in milk processing, that bioactive Pep2Dia® was created.
After three years of research and the implementation of preclinical and clinical trials, the results prove the beneficial effects of Pep2Dia® on blood sugar management.
Pep2Dia®, a committed French ingredient
Located in the Arras dairy region, Ingredia is an eco-responsible dairy cooperative offering bioactive ingredients made from the milk of our cows.
In addition, Ingredia has introduced a sustainable development approach with commitments to the future for people and the planet. Via Lacta®’s CSR policy enables :
- Support for producers and cooperative employees in the production of quality products and exceptional ingredients
- A response to global challenges, particularly related to poverty, inequalities, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity etc.
- Mobilisation of the entire value chain in favour of sustainable development
Concerned about animal welfare, since 2017 Ingredia has been committed to its Corporate Social Responsibility policy which guarantees:
- Cows fed without GMOs, for excellent quality milk
- A minimum of 1,500 m² grazing area per cow
- Feeding on grass for a minimum of 170 days
- A minimum purchase price and a bonus for livestock farmers involved in the process
Through its various actions, Ingredia is committed to eco-responsible milk collection.
Continue reading :
- Patented Pep2Dia® for the prevention of type 2 diabetes
- Pep2Dia®, acting against prediabetes and preventing diabetes
- Focus on the results of Pep2Dia® preclinical and clinical studies
- Pep2Dia®, an ingredient guaranteed free of side effects and toxicity
- Where does Pep2Dia® come from (origin, production etc.)?
Our latest publications
Want to learn more about topics related to blood sugar management?
Here are our most recent blog posts!